Class Spook em´high help! May 24, 2007 4:53:47 GMT
Post by Acidking78 on May 24, 2007 4:53:47 GMT
nemesis333mhz said:All right, then! This is by heart, so please correct me if I'm wrong. Read the instructions carefully!
- First BACKUP your savegames!
- Done? Now pay a visit to this site. Download the "Ghost Master: Bonus Scenario v184.108.40.206 [ENGLISH] Fixed EXE".
- Next download the UK Patch, UK Tutorial Fix and UK Bonus Scenario from our own website.
- Done so far? Open Windows Explorer and head over to C:\Program Files\Empire Interactive\GhostMaster\GhostData\text (assuming you've installed Ghost Master in C:\Program Files\Empire Interactive\GhostMaster).
- Lookup the file named US_English.ut8 or English_US.ut8. Rename it to english.ut8.
- You should now be ready to install the first UK Patch! Do this together with the Tutorial Fix.
- Did that work? Congratulations! Your US version of Ghost Master has now become an UK version. The Bonus Scenario should install without any further issue!
- Didn't it work? Maybe you should swap your fake english.ut8 for the real deal. Fortunately I still have one ready for download here! Try again after that.
That's it! I sure hope if it works and I very much would like to hear so! Oh, one more thing!
- Once you've converted your US Ghost Master into an UK one your CD is rubbish. Therefore you have to install the No CD/Fixed Exe you've just downloaded. The CD won't be needed after that. The instructions are:
"Install the game - Full Installation.
Apply the official Ghost Master: Bonus Scenario (v220.127.116.11).
Replace the original GHOST.EXE file with the one from the File Archive.
Play the Game!"
Happy hauntings (hopefully)!
Did anyone ever get this to work? I have the US version and am really tempted to try this to play the bonus level.